- Learn To Ride - The Strider 12 Classic is a great, unembellished choice for those that want to jump in the pool but aren't quite ready to cannonball. The budget-friendly Strider 12 Classic comes equipped with our no-flat tires, which are ready to take the punishment that only mud puddles and heavy riding can dole out.
- Grows With Your Child - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 3 years, or a 12- 17 in. inseam.
- Designed For Young Kids - Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Classic push bike makes it easy for your little boy or girl to ride and stride. The built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- Years Of Fun - We know kids put things through rigorous*ahem*testing. With the 12 Classic's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance, and the adjustable seatpost and handle bars enable the bike to grow with your child.
- It'S More Than Just A Riding Toy - In our quest to turn kids into amazing riders and awesome human beings, we made our Learn-To-Ride Guide available online when you register your child's Strider. Become your little rebel's biggest cheerleader with the best bike out there.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.